The Quantopian Cookbook contains a collection of examples and code snippets that illustrate some of the useful functions, workflows, and tricks to help you do more with Quantopian's toolkit and overcome limitations with certain parts of the API. The cookbook is divided into the following sections:
These sections provide code snippets ("recipes") that demonstrate specific use cases or functionality in Quantopian's APIs.
- Pipeline Recipes
- Recipes demonstrating various built-in and custom solutions to building a pipeline of common factor and filter expressions.
- Algorithm Recipes
- Recipes demonstrating workflows that you may want to implement in an algorithm in the IDE.
- Research Recipes
- Recipes demonstrating various plotting techniques in Research.
- Pandas Recipes
- Various tips and tricks to working with the pandas library on Quantopian.
Popular Community Posts¶
This section provides links to interesting and helpful posts in the Quantopian forums that provide good code examples or instructional material.
- Popular Community Posts
- Case studies, code samples, techniques, and new release noebooks shared in the community forums that explain API features or technical concepts.