I am interested in trading live with algos and real money. I want the algo to buy and sell for me automatically sequentially multiple times without me having to interact with any applications. I see various posts from people about doing this with things like zipline-live and quantconnect. I see posts that indicate that it is theoretically possible with these types of applications, but can not find very much objective evidence of it practically working in the real-world by individual traders.
1) Have you successfully used your algos to trade live in the real world with real money?
2) I absorb info faster through video than reading. Can anyone point me to a video showing someone trading algos live with real money linking from quantopian?
(I found a video of installing zipline-live locally but I want to see evidence of it really trading real money.)
3) Can zipline-live execute from the cloud also without having to run it locally?
4) Has anyone personally installed zipline live recently and troubleshot the issues with the version of pandas. If you have crossed this bridge in the real world, please share how you did it.
5) Can code be copied from quantopian and pasted into IBpy? Are their any subtle differences with the code?
6) Is there any easy way to take quantopian python code and convert it to easylanguage if I were to use tradestation as a broker?
7) From real world experience, what are the pros and cons between trading algos InteractiveBrokers and TradeStation?
8) What algo platform and brokerage do the "big boys" and girls on wall street typically use in the real world for trading with real money?
Does the individual investors like myself have access to these too?