If you missed QuantCon NYC, but still want to check out what was presented, sign up for our QuantCon Replay. We are offering an exclusive four-month access pass to the majority of videos and presentations from this past weekend. They will be available starting on May 12th, if not sooner.
Recordings and presentations will include, but are not limited to:
- "Trading without Regret" by Dr. Michael Kearns, Professor at the Computer and Information Science Department at the University of Pennsylvania
- "Building Diversified Portfolios that Outperform Out-of-Sample" by Dr. Marcos López de Prado, Senior Managing Director at Guggenheim Partners
- "Making the Grade: A Look Inside the Algorithm Evaluation Process" by Dr. Jess Stauth, Vice President of Quant Strategy at Quantopian
- "Enhancing Statistical Significance of Backtests" by Dr. Ernest Chan, Managing Member of QTS Capital Management, LLC.
- "On the Bayesian Interpretation of Black–Litterman" by Dr. Gordon Ritter, Senior Portfolio Manager at GSA Capital
After this 4-month time period, like always, we will gradually release some of the presentations for free throughout the end of 2017 and into 2018.
Learn more, visit: https://quantcon.com/.