QuantCon 2018 returns to NYC for its fourth year April 27th-28th. Early-Bird tickets are now on sale! In order to get you excited for QuantCon 2018 we are releasing all the shareable presentations from QuantCon Singapore 2016!
- "Counter Trend Trading – Threat or Complement to Trend Following?" by Andreas Clenow, Chief Investment Officer of ACIES Asset Management
- "Robust Trading System Selection" by Dr. Thomas Starke, Quantitative Trader at Vivienne Court and Co-Founder of robotwealth
- "Active Learning in Trading Algorithms" by David Fellah, Head of the EMEA Linear Quant Research group at J.P. Morgan
- "Quantitative Trading as a Mathematical Science" by Haksun Li, Founder and CEO, Numerical Method Inc.
- "The 6 Stages of a Quant Equity Workflow" by Dr. Jessica Stauth, Vice President of Quant Strategy at Quantopian
- "Using the Kalman Filter in Algorithmic Trading" by Aidan O'Mahony, The Algo Engineer
- "Opportunities and Pitfalls in Momentum Investing" by Gary Antonacci, Author of Dual Momentum Investing: An Innovative Approach for Higher Returns with Lower Risk
- "Fitting GARCH Volatility Models with the Generalized Method of Moments" by Delaney Granizo-Mackenzie, Academic Director at Quantopian
- "Is Momentum Still Relevant for Today’s Markets?" by Anthony Ng, Senior Lecturer
- “The Sum of The Parts Must Be Greater Than the Whole; Is There or What Is A Complete Quantitative and Algorithmic Trading Ecosystem?” by Eric Neo, Entrepreneur and CEO, Neo & Partners Global
- "Applying Deep Learning Techniques to Financial Time Series" by Scott Treloar, Founder of Noviscient
- "Real Time Machine Learning Architecture and Sentiment Analysis Applied to Finance" by Dr. Juan Cheng, Data Scientist at InfoTrie
- "Artificial Intelligence Powered By Crowdsourcing - The Next Evolution in Quantitative Trading?" by Daniel Chia, Co-Founder of Call Levels
- "Intra-day De-Mark Plus Order-Flow Indicator" by Dr. Christopher Ting, Associate Professor of Quantitative Finance at the Singapore Management University (SMU)
- "The Hunt For Alpha Among Alternative Data Sources" by Michael Halls-Moore, Founder of QuantStart.com
- "A Framework for Developing Trading Models Based on Machine Learning" by Kris Longmore, Founder of robotwealth
- "Build Effective Risk Management on Top of Your Strategy" by Danielle Jiang, Founder and CEO of Hedga Technology
- "Risk Systems That Read" by Nick Wade, Director of APAC Marketing, Northfield Information Services
We have a great lineup for QuantCon NYC 2018 including, Dr. Ernest Chan, Dr. Kathryn Kaminski, Ms. Tanya Beder, and Dr. Stephen Malinak. More speakers will be added to the site in the coming weeks. You can learn more and register now with the Early-Bird rate here.